Friday, February 26, 2010

About Me

I have been a Legal Assistant for the past 15 years and have recently decided to be a SAHM. I have four beautiful girls Kayla, Alexandra, Isabella and Julianna. I am married to my wonderful, understanding and supportive husband Joe (who never says a word when I stay up until the wee hours of the morning in my craft room). I have been creating various crafts all of my life but have been passionate about scrapbooking and cardmaking since 2006. I try and find time each day to spend in my craft room for some paper therapy! I have met so many wonderful people through these hobbies (both online and in person) who share the same passion. My scrapbooking / cardmaking style is still evolving and I love to try any new technique at least once. My other hobbies include sewing, quilting, reading, cooking, gardening, crocheting and painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment